Jobs at Robert Kee Power Equipment
We currently have a vacancy in our Laghey Branch for:
Social Media Assistant
We are recruiting for a Social Media Assistant to work within our Marketing team. The role is to support in the development and delivery of the digital marketing strategy and ensure that the Robert Kee Power Equipment Brand is brought to life through all possible digital and social media platforms. In particular monitoring and managing social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
As Social Media Assistant your main duties will be:
- Generate ideas for content suitable for use on social media sites primarily Facebook and Twitter, including written, graphic and video content that will create audience interaction and engagement. Manage a social media calendar and ensure posting and scheduling of posts on all outlets.
- Develop effective growth within our social media platforms.
- Manage social media communications in a timely and effective manner from private messages and replies to comments.
- Ensuring day to day administration of website
- Updating the current online product range and expanding our existing range of products online.
- Utilising other online selling sites to advertise our products such as Done Deal, Amazon, Ebay.
- Updating of showroom Point of Sale
Required experience and skills
- A strong understanding of social networking.
- Social Media content creation experience.
- Applicants must have good written skills and an eye for detail
- Good communication and creative thinking.
- An ability to work independently and also within a team
- Be computer literate and have a sound working knowledge of Microsoft office. Experience of Photoshop or similar package would be an advantage but not essential.
Please E-mail your CV to email@example.com before Friday 18th May, 2018 or post to: F.A.O: Jillian McCullins, Robert Kee Power Equipment, Laghey, Co. Donegal